Sign in to follow this  
BananaSunday

Hi, I'm BananaSunday!

8 posts in this topic

Hi everyone i just wanted to introduce myself as i was recently accepted as a member here in zG! I see not many people go on the actual forums here so this will be for fun mostly, althought i want to tell a kind of sad story. First off my real name is Thor (yeah i got the looks too ;) ) and i have been playing zG pretty much exclusively for promod for the last few months (before this i had a 2 yr or so break from cod4 pc i played on AR51 and blackout(?) before) and i would like to tell you guys why i am happy to be a member and stick to your servers. 

I dont know if anyone that reads this will know or remember but i started playing these servers as BananaBread and i played daily daily daily i had lots of fun but i went thru a very bad time when a close friend of mine (May he rest peacefully <3 <3) passed away, I changed my name to BananaSunday in honor of him (His last name was sunday) and i talked to some members on sever ab it a little bit (Sniper<3 is who i remember) but all of the members and players were amazingly friendly and they helped me thru that hard time and wished me luck and just made it a great time to keep playing here because i would have lost motivation to play after what happened but now its back and stronger than ever. My goal is to reach Max presteige in my friends name and become staff of these awesome servers given the chance.

Thank you for giving me the chance to be a Member of your community.

RIP Trev <3 I play for you everyday buddy <3

• Like 1

hace 23 horas, BananaSunday dijo:

Hi everyone i just wanted to introduce myself as i was recently accepted as a member here in zG! I see not many people go on the actual forums here so this will be for fun mostly, althought i want to tell a kind of sad story. First off my real name is Thor (yeah i got the looks too ;) ) and i have been playing zG pretty much exclusively for promod for the last few months (before this i had a 2 yr or so break from cod4 pc i played on AR51 and blackout(?) before) and i would like to tell you guys why i am happy to be a member and stick to your servers. 

I dont know if anyone that reads this will know or remember but i started playing these servers as BananaBread and i played daily daily daily i had lots of fun but i went thru a very bad time when a close friend of mine (May he rest peacefully <3 <3) passed away, I changed my name to BananaSunday in honor of him (His last name was sunday) and i talked to some members on sever ab it a little bit (Sniper<3 is who i remember) but all of the members and players were amazingly friendly and they helped me thru that hard time and wished me luck and just made it a great time to keep playing here because i would have lost motivation to play after what happened but now its back and stronger than ever. My goal is to reach Max presteige in my friends name and become staff of these awesome servers given the chance.

Thank you for giving me the chance to be a Member of your community.

RIP Trev <3 I play for you everyday buddy <3

bro, I didn't know :( , My condolences to your friend.
I hope you get far in the clan, I see that you are a person who deserves to be in the clan (for my part). Good luck that in zG a new stage begins for you ;) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zG|Sniper<3 said:

bro, I didn't know :( , My condolences to your friend.
I hope you get far in the clan, I see that you are a person who deserves to be in the clan (for my part). Good luck that in zG a new stage begins for you ;) 

This means alot Sniper, thank you<3 Im glad i discovered zG when i did :)

Damn that's a lot of time i didn't hear about AR51 servers haha, did you played TDW too? (it was before AR51 ^^) 
Sad about your friend, but i m trully happy to read how you reacted to it and that you choosed to joined zG and you want to manage it at best you can to get the prestige with it. On this point, good luck and if you need any help for stuff in zG moderation or any question/stuff you want to speak about, feel free to pm me ;) 

And good introduction btw, it was a good idea to make this post :D

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Winops said:

Damn that's a lot of time i didn't hear about AR51 servers haha, did you played TDW too? (it was before AR51 ^^) 
Sad about your friend, but i m trully happy to read how you reacted to it and that you choosed to joined zG and you want to manage it at best you can to get the prestige with it. On this point, good luck and if you need any help for stuff in zG moderation or any question/stuff you want to speak about, feel free to pm me ;) 

And good introduction btw, it was a good idea to make this post :D

TDW sounds familiar for some reason but man those times were forever ago haha i remember AR51 because theres a whole story about it in itself lol, and thank you very much for that it means alot man, ill be sure to lyk if i have any questions :)

5 hours ago, zG|Sniper<3 said:

what u mean with ar51 servers? 1.0 version?

Yes it was on older version before the cod 4 X stuff, good memories :P

hace 13 horas, BananaSunday dijo:

Yes it was on older version before the cod 4 X stuff, good memories :P

i was member there, 5 years ago. Good times :') 

• Like 1