1. 1. Poll

• yes
    • no

13 posts in this topic

• Your Real Name
    Ryan
  • Your In-game Name
    Ryan
  • How long have you been playing CoD4 MP?
    Over 6 years
  • Any previous clans?
    No
  • Tell us about yourself.
    I'm a college student from the United stats and I love to play Sniper promod every once in a while, its a fun relaxing way to get time killed quickly and there's few other games I find my self enjoying as much as this one.
  • How long do you play in our servers regularly?
    Probably like 2 hours at least a day

I've been told way too many times that I have cheats which is wrong, I understand that I might have a different play style then others but I'm willing to even record myself playing to prove there's no "cheats" on my game. As for the silent binding I dont understand how to do a silent bind so I I am not sure what that even means

I have a vídeo of you where you are using wh but you hide it very well and I have another one where you are abusing the silent bind. 

do you want me to teach the tests? 

doesnt matter what "proof" you think you have, I dont have hacks on my game.

Let's see I had several problems with you for the binds and for camping but I will give you my vote good luck

• Sad 1

Sarada, if you have proofs, or atleast a video of his gameplay, it s time to show it, since this application is already asking for it...
Ryan, without accusing of anything without proof, i guess you can understand we can't give any positive answer without figuring out if those accusations are right or wrong, if you are clean ofc i m sorry about this...

Since we don't have Sarada proof, there is nothing more to say about this subject.
But recruitment is off for now ;)