ex4byte

BAN

12 posts in this topic

-Name in server when you got banned?  zG| ProMod 2.20 // Zero Gravity

-Aliases you use in game. ex4byte!

-Which server you got banned on? 

-Reason you got banned? i do not know

-Do you know which admin banned you? i do not know

I was banned from the server in an unfair way and many know me on the server and know the quality of the player that I am. I've always stuck to the rules and I've never used a type of hack I am a player with more than 8 years of experience in cod4

regards exabyte!

HOLYSHITBATMAN banned you.

I also was suspecting you of hacking but you also have 200 + ping so was very hard to tell the difference but he decided to pull the trigger on you. 

If some1 sees holyshitbatman tell him he has to join the discord

I cant unban you without hearing the whole story

You will have to wait until then

So...thats the story: You seem to have 2 pastbans because of cheating, holyshitbatman said you shot people through the smoke (obviously wh he said) but he didnt find anything on the screenshot. He banned you because of that.

The shots I made in the smoke is so obvious
firing times, I always do them and, due to the large number of players that were on the server several received, are obvious code4 moves for someone who has been in years.
 regards

Hi Exabyte!

I was there when he banned you, it did look like obvious hacks but like you said there were a lot of players and you lag really bad so it's hard to tell if you're legit. I took screenshots 9all were clean) and tried to record a demo but didn't record anything that was worth sharing.

Is your ping always so high because of where you live? If you can do anything to lower your ping that would be appreciated so this doesn't happen again.