`zG|GraVity

What you think?

4 posts in this topic

So me and other few admins talked about the ranking system.. and tbh its all over the place. Well what we  suggested to make at least somewhat better is to make two type of ranks.
1) donor 
Donor is pretty much the same as u think, you'll pay to get rank but not everyone gets it... hope u have at least a normal reputation. We cant have maniac running around with 100 lvl.
Other thing is, its nothing wrong in that.. TS3 and Servers run by money and that's the best way to get money.  (but they have to make an app to apply in zG, non-zG player wont get it like that)

2) admins
Admins are for those who play almost everyday and really want to get in the clan but cant afford to buy ranks... so what now? they gonna start from bottom, 20, 40, (60 is the max). Because we need active members like them, we cant have a zG player and they cant even warn or kick hackers, while the regular users keep telling that member to do something... (it happened with someone from our clan, he was playing one day and a hacker joins... but what he did? nothing cuz he doesn't had any powers... so he was calling other admins from discord but no one was online at that time.) Lately hackers keep coming and fuckken up the game but the more members we have with at least 20 level.. the better for the server. 

This is just an idea, it can be better but let's start from here. 

~Your sincerely 
Boonk Gang

I understand the point....maybe i can add that there are a lot of zG members and admins out there...i mean look at the !listmemberclan list. But only a few are activly playing in the servers so i think the servers would benefit from a few more admins.

Sheesh this happened like an hour ago 😂 I think a hacker joined the server & I couldn't get in contact with anyone & everyone in the server was asking me to do something about it rip

His name was para I'm not sure if he was hacking but he seemed pretty sus

12 hours ago, Adramelch said:

Sheesh this happened like an hour ago 😂 I think a hacker joined the server & I couldn't get in contact with anyone & everyone in the server was asking me to do something about it rip

His name was para I'm not sure if he was hacking but he seemed pretty sus

Wrong place

• Thanks 1